Thursday, March 26, 2009

Elliott Sadler Ready to Cheer on Big Bro.

Total Nonstop Action (TNA) Wrestling will partner with longtime TNA personality and NASCAR analyst Hermie Sadler as the primary sponsor for Sadler’s entry in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Kroger 250 at 2 p.m. Saturday at Martinsville Speedway.

And little brother Elliott, and the whole Sadler clan, will be on-hand at the paper clip to cheer Hermie on. Says the younger Sadler, "I spent a lot of time when I was younger going to the racetrack to watch my brother race and I get excited when we get a chance to see him back behind the wheel ... I just hope that when the race ends on Sunday that I can say both my brother and I visited victory lane on the same weekend. If not, I want to finish higher than Hermie does. We still have a little sibling rivalry thing going on sometimes."

Hermie Sadler, the 1993 NASCAR Nationwide Series Rookie of the Year and current analyst for SPEED, will enter the first of three scheduled races he plans to drive this year. He previously drove the TNA Wrestling truck at Martinsville in 2008.

“I am really looking forward to getting back on the track this weekend at Martinsville. There’s no pressure as far as points this time, just to go out there, race hard, and hopefully get a good finish,” Hermie said.

No comments:

Post a Comment